Student Alumni Association (SAA) Campaign
Who are we?
The Student Alumni Association at UCLA (SAA) is a student volunteer organization dedicated to enhancing the student experience. By connecting students with alumni, we ignite opportunities that strengthen our Bruin bonds. Since its establishment in 1984, SAA has planned social, career-oriented and school-unifying events, including such popular campus traditions as Interview With a Bruin, the Beat ’SC Bonfire & Rally, Entertainment Networking Night, Dinners for 12 Strangers, and Spring Sing.
Support current and future Bruins!
SAA programs have grown to new heights, and with your help we can continue our tradition of excellence. Be a part of the legacy of enhancing the student experience. Give to the Student Alumni Association and make an impact on Bruins for years to come.
Your contribution will help us:
- Continue our strong tradition of cultivating lifelong Bruin spirit
- Develop a more cohesive Bruin network
- Prepare current students to be well-rounded professionals
- Provide leadership development opportunities for current students
- Grow our programs to meet the changing needs of the campus
- Create opportunities to showcase the talent and achievements of fellow Bruins
Find us on social media!