Support Emergency Medical Services at the Center for Prehospital Care
Keep our frontline strong.
More than ever, we need qualified first responders at the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic. These selfless individuals are at higher risk for COVID-19 exposure and the need for reinforcement to our frontline providers is real. The Center for Prehospital Care is proud to do its part by continuing our educational programs and by helping crucial healthcare provider join the emergency medical services (EMS) workforce. Our graduates serve in critical roles throughout the healthcare system as first responders, EMTs, and paramedics. Our faculty and staff work tirelessly to successfully move programs online and to create new curricula to help bring these desperately needed graduates into the fight against COVID-19.
Please support our mission to educate EMS providers and improve the practice of EMS, use the link below to donate to the Center for Prehospital Care. Your gift will help:
- Curriculum development & innovations: Transforming curricula traditionally delivered in person to meaningful learning experiences online.
- Medical teaching equipment: As part of our COVID-19 response, we making equipment available for students to train with at home.
- Technology funds: Moving our educational activities online is adding significant costs for equipment and distance education services.
- Texts & teaching materials: Online education require textbooks or online materials - some of which are more expensive than their printed counterparts.
- Operating support: With decreased enrollments, your gift can help support the fixed operating costs of the Center.
If you do not wish to receive further fundraising information from UCLA Health Sciences, please either call us at (855) 364-6945 or email us at OptOutUCLAHSD@support.ucla.edu, providing your name, address, phone number, email, and from which department you're requesting to be removed. Please review UCLA and the UCLA Foundation’s Disclosure Statements for Prospective Donors at www.uclafoundation.org/disclosures